Nearly 40% of cancer cases in the United Kingdom may be preventable.
Detecting warning signs at an earlier stage can increase the chances of successful treatment for a variety of health issues.
Our comprehensive Full Body MRI scan covers many critical organs and structures in the body that are particularly vulnerable to conditions like cancer, illness, abnormal cell growth, or deterioration.
Understanding your body with a non-invasive whole body scan could be life-changing.
Why choose this Full Body MRI Scan?
Our proactive approach to health enables you to take charge of your well-being by providing a precise view of your body’s internal workings.
Unlike invasive biopsy procedures or presumptive diagnoses, a full body scan accurately identifies anomalies within the body, such as soft tissue diseases, inflammation, or abnormal cell growth.
While a typical MRI scan concentrates on a single body area, a full-body MRI has the capacity to detect a wide range of potential health issues. This comprehensive examination offers a proactive way to safeguard your overall health and can serve as a basis for further MRI imaging.
- Get peace of mind & detect illnesses as early as possible
- Dedicated 1:1 care with post scan consultations
- No GP referral required
- No waiting lists – available only through private care
What is included in the price?
- 60-90 minute full body scan at a professional MRI scanning centre
- Post-scan phone consultation with your dedicated clinician
- Full Results report and imaging sent via email
Which body parts do we scan?
- Brain, including an MRA of the blood vessels
- Neck blood vessels, including an MRA of the Carotid arteries
- Chest, not including heart or lungs
- Abdomen, including kidneys, liver, pancreas, spleen and gallbladder
- Female pelvis – includes uterus, ovaries and urinary bladder
- Male pelvis – includes prostate and urinary bladder
What can be detected?
- Abnormal growths
Don’t need Full Body – but specific organs only?
Goodbody offers part body scans with one or two body parts for a target specific approach. Please click here for more information
How does the process work?
- Book and pay for your Full Body Scan
- You will be contacted within 1 hour to complete a quick pre-consultation and to confirm your preferred location*
- Within 24-hours your preferred location will contact you to confirm the date and time of your appointment (typically within 7 days)
- Attend your appointment
- Receive your results within 3 working days
*Goodbody operates Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm. Any booking received outside of these hours will be contacted on the following work day.
- East Surrey
- Kingston upon Hull
- Milton Keynes
- North Tyneside
- St Helens